Dr. Luis Guillermo Castillo Haro, MD, graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in 1989. Dr. Castillo continued with postgraduate studies at the General Hospital (Juan Maria de Salvatierra,) UNAM, Specializing in Internal Medicine. The doctor was Certified and has been Recertified by the Mexican Internal Medicine Council, A.C.
The doctor is also an Associated Professor of the internal medicine
program and an Instructor of Advanced Cardiovascular Life
Support (ACLS,) Arizona Health Sciences Center. Medical University
Center Mexico Outreach Program, and Coordinator of the ACLS course, Advanced
Cardiovascular Life Support S.C.C.O. (SCAV) (AHA)
Dr. Castillo is an active member in these professional organizations:
- American Heart Association from 1998 to the present
- Member of the Internal Medicine School of Mexico, A.C since 1994.
- Member of the Latin American Internal Medicine Society, A.C Since 1998
- Member of American College of Physicians (ACP) - Since 1998.
Dr. Castillo practices internal medicine at a Nogales Hospital and in Clinic within the Endomedica Clinica in Nogales, Sonora, Mexico. The doctor's practice is augmented by the Endomedica's Laboratory, Radiology and Ultrasound Department and his fellow physicians.
Pictured to the right is the reception area for the doctor's patients and the door to his office, on the second floor of the new Endomedica Clinica.
Services: (en espanol)
- Specialized Medical Consultation.
de estudios paraclinicos, Gabinete Radiologico y Laboratorio clinico. of laboratory studies, radiology and clinical laboratory.
- Valoración Pre - quirúrgica Integral. Pre Assessment - Comprehensive surgical.
modificables que inciden en un mal resultado medico-quirurgico. Modifiable affecting poor medical-surgical outcome.
- Estudio Integral (Check - Up) Comprehensive Study (Physical or Check - Up)
oculta o incipiente, se entrega un resultado impreso con recomendaciones diseases and provides a printed output with physician's
medicas para mejorar su salud. recommendations to improve their health.
- Atención del enfermo con Insuficiencia Renal. Care of patients with kidney failure.
Hemodialisis o dialisis peritoneal. Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
- Takes and Interpretation of Electrocardiogram.
- Holter Monitoring of Blood Pressure.
Treatments by physician.
Asma y Enfermedad Pulmonar Obstructiva Cronica. Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Management of patients in hospital.
apoyo de sub-especiliadades segun sea necesario. sub-specialists support as needed.
- Intensive Care Management (Intensive Care).
24 horas con apoiyo de ventilacion mecanica y otros. of mechanical ventilation and apoiyo others.
- Medical Emergencies.
- Detection of peripheral arterial disease.
toma de indice tobillo-brazo por medio de doppler arterial. using the ankle-brachial index by doppler ultrasound blood test.
- Chronic disease detection and treatment as:
Reumaticas, Cardiovasculares y otras. Rheumatic heart disease and other.
- Regular or Normal Check-up.
- Development of Medical History.
- Taking electrocardiogram and stress test.
- Spirometry (test lung capacity.)
- Audiometría.Audiometric (hearing tests.)
- Laboratory tests: BHC, SMAC lipids, EGO, TSH, PSA, CRP Homocysteine, fibrinogen, and tumor markers.
Exams Cabinet: Rx thorax and lumbar spine, abdominal U.S. tracing.
- Development of comprehensive diagnosis in a medical certificate and interpretation laboratory tests and results
- Se realizan examenes opcionales segun factores de riesgos individuales. Optional tests are conducted according to individual needs..
ALL FOR YOUR HEALTH
For Your Information:
Click here for More Information from Dr. Castillo
Monday through Wednesday and Friday 9:00
AM to 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Thursday and Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
MasterCard, Visa and Cash
Dr. Luis Guillermo Castillo Haro(English is Spoken) Endomedica Internal Medical Clinic
San Martin 840 Nogales, Sonora, Mexico 84000 MX Tel No.: 011-52-631-313-0555 MX Tel No.: 011-52-631-320-0126 (English) Email: Dr. Guillermo Castillo
Click on Map to Enlarge